People have been wearing the suits since quite a few centuries and we are sure that with the time, the ethics of wearing a suit has also equally evolved. Nothing is more displeasing and concerning than a man wearing a high class suit and not knowing the rules of carrying the look out. Here’s what you need to know about suits:
- Before you start buttoning down the suit jacket, just know that not all the buttons are to be closed off. The last button of the suit should always remain open under any circumstances. So just don’t bother with it even if you are getting one of the custom wedding suits in Dubai try making them three buttons so that you get the protection of upper two.
- No matter how good in shape you are, make sure that you unfasten the buttons of your suit while having a seat because this will make your posture look more pleasing. We know it is not easy to quickly unfasten the buttons so just try it a few times at home before attending that special event.
- While we are on the topic of buttons let’s just get this out of the way that the first to last button of your shirt should be locked in place.
- If you are going to be getting a pocket square then contrast it with the colour of your suit. If the suit is in dark colour, then a light coloured pocket square should be your pick for visibility. The same goes for the light coloured suit, pick an opposite colour square.
- This is one rule which every gentleman must know that because suits are a formal look there should always be a simple high standard watch paired with them instead of a sports one.
- When you are working with the best suit tailor Dubai, they are surely going to get you the right fit and the real test lies in the shoulders. Shoulders should have a seamless hugging fit to your shoulders.
- If we are talking about the right fit then let’s see if you can easily slip in your hand between the shirt and the buttoned up jacket? If yes then your tailor is certainly an experienced one as they have got you the perfect fit.